Join us on Tuesday, November 14th for the inaugural Take The Lead Day: Powertopia Evening Reception & Fundraiser — Women, Power and the Art of Leadership Parity.
This intimate evening program combines industry and advocacy with remarkable spoken word, theater and musical performances exploring this year's Take The Lead Day theme of Powertopia — a future world where women occupy their fair and equal share of leadership positions.
Featured presenters including actress, producer and activist Alysia Reiner, actor and activist Kathleen Turner, Former Treasurer of the United States Rosie Rios, President & Co-Founder of Take The Lead Gloria Feldt, and performance artist Brooke Axtell, along with a musical performance by BETTY! to headline the evening.
Thought leaders including Claudia Chan, Founder & CEO, S.H.E. Globl Media Inc., Christina Vueleta, VP Women's Digital Network, Forbes and Jamia Wilson, Executive Director, Feminist Press will join a unique interactive talk back with you — the audience — through three provocative, smart, original theater pieces presented by Women in The Arts.
Cocktails, wine and appetizers are included for all ticketed guests from 6 -7 pm, followed by the performance promptly at 7 pm.
All proceeds go to support the work we do at Take The Lead across the country.
Dress code: Business Casual
- Kathleen Turner, Actor & Activist
- Amy Litzenberger, Co-founder and Chairperson, Take The Lead
- Cheryl Alper, Women in the Arts
- Barclay DeVeau, Women in the Arts
- Dianne Dillon-Ridgley, Environmentalist & Human Rights Activist
- Shelly Esque, Former Vice President, Intel Corp
- Kerry Giangobbe, CFO, Veincare Arizona
- Lily McNair, Provost, Wagner College
- Loretta McCarthy, Managing Parner, Golden Seeds
- Nancy O'Reilly, Founder, Women Connect4Good
- Leon Silver, Managing Partner, Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, LLP
To become a part of the Host Committee contact Sarah Acer at email@example.com.