Regardless of your politics, there is no way to deny that this election has been one of the most polarizing and controversial ever. As America now has a new President elect it's time to turn our attention to moving forward and continuing the advancement of women and gender equality.
Women have cause to celebrate with Democrat Catherine Cortez Masto, America's first-ever Latina senator, Pramila Jayapal, a Washington state senator, the first Indian-American woman elected to the House of Representatives. And Kamala Harris, just the second black woman to serve in the Senate.
America is progressing and our panel will be feverently discussing how bright the future can be! How we can leverage the collective power of women and use this power to break down the barriers we face.
Our Panel includes:
- Sallie Krawcheck, Chair, Ellevate Network + CEO & Co-Founder, Ellevest
- Lauren Leader-Chivee, Founder & CEO, All In Together (AIT)
- Jamia Wilson, Executive Director, Women, Action and the Media
Special remarks by:
- Jordan Brooks, Deputy Executive Director, White House Council on Women and Girls
- Mark Lipton, Professor of Management at the Milano School of International Affairs, Management and Urban Policy
Photo credit: Karsun Designs Photography