Do you want to see a media climate that reflects your experience of the world? Build a career that is flexible and focused on creating change? Or, develop real skills in social media, online storytelling, and punditry?
Four influential movers and shakers in online media and gender justice draw on their experience—from award-winning websites, the storytelling and innovation of TED talks, leading-edge media strategies, over a half dozen books, and more than a decade of plotting and celebrating social change—to share what they’ve learned along the way.
Together, we explore a bold new cultural paradigm as we create and tell the story of self and the story of change. Through strategies and exercises we develop skills to:
- Establish a public platform for our voice
- Understand the basics of blogging, communications, and consulting
- Build a freelance career and portfolio
- Navigate online organizing
- Skillfully manage controversy
- Grow community both online and off
This workshop builds a powerful network of 21st century leaders and changemakers. All women are welcome. Register